Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!...and 2010 cakes & cookies

I love the 4th of July!  It brings back such great memories of the block parties we would have with our neighbors that would last into the wee hours of the morning and the mountains of fireworks debris in the streets that would take hours to clean up, but man it was fun!

We've already had such a fun weekend making our way to two parties and still have one more to go today.  My kids are not big fans of the fireworks yet, but I'm hoping to desensitize them by over exposing them this weekend:)

It's going to be a busy week after we get back home.  I'm making Dr. Seuss cookie pops and a cake for my sister-in-law's baby shower to welcome my little nephew "C" into the world!  So excited!  I'll post pics when I'm done but for now I'll leave you with another sampling of some of my cakes from last year.






















No comments:

Post a Comment